Friday, August 26, 2011

Bostyn's First Day of Pre School XoXOxoXo

Bostyn started her first day of pre school this week at Learning Dynamics and is loving it.  Everyday she asks if she can go to school.  She goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:00 to 11:15.  I took her first day of school off work cause I just didn't want to miss it!!  I have love/hate feelings with taking work days off because I LOVE to be able to stay home and do the whole "stay at home mom" thing and makes me hate going to work.  So now Gabe has a big roll in the mornings of doing hair.........at least she looked cute one day of the school year ;)   


I think what she loves most so far about school is that she gets to take a show and tell everyday.  On her first day she chose to take Tinkerbell's fairy friend, Rosetta.   The second day she took her treasure box with a bunch of pieces of paper that she cut up with scissors that she calls her diamonds.  I don't care what in the heck she takes because it is so much fun getting her stuff together for school and watching how excited she is about it.

1 comment:

Duncahoo said...

She look so darling! Wish the girls were going together!