Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cruz @ 18 1/2 months

We just had our 18 month check-up with this handsome guy!!! Cruz loves to push things around like Bostyn's pink doll stroller or pink Minnie mouse shopping cart.....I keep meaning to go to Toys r Us or some place to find more of a manly thing to push around.  He likes to push all 38 of his binky's around the place.  Yes he is attached to that bink ("bob bay") in a bad way.  Much more attached than Bostyn ever was.  So when the time comes to say bye bye bink, it should be interesting.  He is starting to chit chat a lot and is into his papa, hot wheels, balls, dirt, and ROCKS!!  I swear if I find one more rock in my house I'm going to have to re-do the landscaping in my yard.  He is not at all interested in movies or t.v. like Bostyn was.  It is so fun to see how they are so different from each other.  I will say though that Cruz will throw fits.....like the lay on the ground and roll around ones if he is told no!  Not cool!  and believe it or not Bostyn never threw one EVER! (that I remember.....;)
                                                                  Here are his stats:
Weight:  26 lbs--47th %tile
Height:  34 in.--78th%tile
Head:  19.5in.--89th%tile (yes, we are aware of his big head ;) 

4 comments:

Makenzie said...

He is so freakin cute! You are in lots of trouble with this one!

*WEST* said...

mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm!!!!! Love him!!

HaleyandGabe said...

mmm mmmmmm mmmm me too!!!!

Tabitha said...

whats with boys and rocks? I swear a gravel lot is Sawyer's dream. I find rocks everywhere in my house too! At least their cheap/free right?