Monday, July 18, 2011

We are loving us some Flaming Gorge!

We have fallen in love with Flaming Gorge.  We have been going out there quite a bit lately.  I grew up going to Flaming Gorge all the time when I was a kid and loved it out there.  It's weird  to look at life now and here I am taking my own kids out to Flaming Gorge.  We do it all out there.  Ride 4-wheelers, go on drives to look for animals, take the boat out to the lake to fish or just hang out on a little beach.  The yard is all fenced in so it's nice that they can just run.  And we added some horseshoe pits just recently but they are mostly used all day by the kids for shoveling and digging.  However, we have gotten into some pretty intense horseshoe games with some friends.  My pitching skills come in handy :)  At nights we light up the fire pit and roast marshmellows and make smores! mmmm mmmm mmmm......I always sneak a little reeses peanut butter cup on mine!

                                                            Cruz got himself a hair cut.

 Gabe has been catching lots of fish.  He said to me, "fishing the Gorge is for me like shopping in Vegas is for you" enough said.
Love these guys

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

Kyle has been spending a lot of time fishing at the Gorge. He LOVES it too. I've never been. So perhaps we will all have to go one of these days.

HaleyandGabe said...

for sure!!! me and shannon talk about it all the time how much fun it would be to get everyone out there to our place. it would be crowded but if we go in the summer tents are fun out in the yard :)

Tabitha said...

you are so skinny and ripped! Your family is cute!

Lacie said...

You seriously have the hottest body ever!!!!