My all time favorite guy is coming to Vegas this Saturday at the Hard Rock Hotel. Gabe and I have seen Chris Cornell twice in Vegas before and once in SLC. Lucky for us he is touring with his old pals from the band Soundgarden. I'm so so so excited. This is our anniversary/Christmas/B-day/Valentine etc., present to each other. We leave tomorrow (Thurs.) for a stop in St. George and by Friday we plan to be poolside at MGM and hopefully a couple shopping bags in hand later. And a Yogurtland cup in the other hand (yes, I found a YL in Vegas!) Gabe is also excited to hit the Convention Center for some woodworking/cabinet show.....which makes me SUPER DUPER excited to hit at least one mall while he is there kid free/husband free!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH. This just might be the best trip of my life!



1 comment:
Sounds like a blast!!! Have lots of fun kid free.
Post a Comment