A little late on this one......actually I am late on lots and lots since I have not posted since Easter and here we are almost into August!!! I can't keep up. Here is a little re-cap of her dance concert with JIVE.
Here is the process of hair, make-up, over and over for rehearsal and 5 performances. Her little group of dancers danced to Justin Beiber's "Baby" perfect choice :) Bostyn did awesome. We did wake up on Saturday the day of 3 shows on the wrong side of the bed. Well what I thought was the wrong side of the bed but taking her to the doctor after her telling me about monkeys in her ears to find out she had a...."horrendous" ear infection explained a lot. Despite the pain she was the bomb! She did such a good job and you could tell she loved every minute of it!
But at the end of the day she was TIRED!
Shannon taught her some cool dance moves......
*SUPER STAR*
3 comments:
cute!
U betcha! Who needs Jive? Send them my way I have some sweet moves!!
Love the superstar move! hahaha
Post a Comment