Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Easter Bunny found us in St. George

THE POOL
As you can see from us all we are getting our much needed Sun and Vitamin D!
My sister and I decided literally in a couple hours that we were going to go ahead cruise on down to St. George for Easter.  My Father in Law has a beautiful home there with everything you need and then some.  It was a quick trip but much needed and fun.  We even managed to go to Las Vegas for a few hours to do a little shopping and eating.  The kids were all troopers and excited that the Easter Bunny still found them in St. George.

                                                                                                   
Easter Morning!

Here is what the Easter Bunny left for Bostyn and Cruz



Cruz got a whole bunch of binks in his eggs to add to the collection
 


Bostyn got a kite for Easter and somehow managed to get it flying on her own after I told her we would have to wait until later when there was some actual wind.  I swear that girl will get something done when she wants it done! 
Check out those Spongebob teeth!

2 comments:

*WEST* said...

Love and enjoy those Sponge bob teeth. One day they grow up and fall out and then they are those wierd in between stage teeth. You know when the teeth seem to big for there small heads!
just saying!!

Unknown said...

Stumbled across your blog and read about your vacation post in Saint George.
Tis' my current city. Very strange happening because I had just viewed a few other blogs in chinese and malaysian.
Anyways, it's a wonderful city, as I'm sure you already know, and I just wanted to say your family photos are great. I'm a fellow photographer, if you can call it that...
Anyways keep up the bloggin!