Sunday, February 27, 2011

"uH-Oh"

This is Cruzers new saying...."uh-oh" Everywhere we go he says it all day long. The car ride, our house, the grocery store etc. He loves to pick up stuff and drop it just for fun so he can say "uh-oh" In the store I hand him whatever it is we are buying so he can turn and drop it the cart and say "uh-oh!"
(this is the cool new hang out spot in our house)

We had his one year check up and these are his stats:

*Weight- 24 lbs. 61%tile (we had a case of the runs this week so I am pretty sure he lost about 5 lbs before his visit, no lie!)
*Height- 31 in. 86%tile
*and his head..........93%tile (I think he has his dads body type).

3 comments:

*WEST* said...

Love them! So I guess next weekend if all else fails just stick them in the dryer?!?

Jenn said...

Awww...thats my biggest fear...kids or dogs in the washing machine!! Haha...Im weird!! But your kids are so flippen cute!!
ok, I think you should post your runs on here cause I hear your speedy gonzales and I need the motivation!!
and YUMMMMM on Ahi, Im totally with you...its heavenly! Ahi and Broccoli, even better!! Im having an obsession with broccoli lately!! So excited for your guys run coming up!! :) Wish I was doing it with you!

Lindsay Henderson said...

So cute!! I love that they're being dryer buddies together and just hanging out!!