He has started giving big open mouth wet kisses and playing peek-a-boo and loves it when you chase him! He likes to sneak up on people to scare them but he is terrible at that game. He gives himself away cause he laughs during the whole approach. He would play in the fridge all day if I would let him but when the milk starts getting warm its time to shut the door. He is having a love/hate relationship with baby food. He needs to get himself some more chompers cause you can tell he loves food but there is only so much we can offer ya know?! Any suggestions let me know.
This is his stinky face he pulls when you ask him to...
We love him to pieces!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRUZ!!!
5 comments:
I do LOVE that little boy to pieces! He is such a good baby!! Honestly if I was guarenteed a baby like him I would go for one more!!
You did luck out with Cruz, such a good boy! Sorry we missed the party!
He is so cute!! Love his squished face!
You guys make the most beautiful children I've ever seen!! I can't believe Mr Cruzer is already one, I can imagine it flies if our first month has gone by fast!! I'm sad I haven't met or kissed his cute face!!
oh my goodness! He is so cute! I love his hair in the last photo. He is a handsome kiddo.
Post a Comment