Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CRUZ'S BLESSING 4/18/10

Cruz was blessed by Gabe's Grandpa Money at Grandma and Grandpa Adams house. The date we chose worked out perfect where Gabes dad and his wife Jan were able to be here visiting and share the day with us. Grandpa Money did a wonderful job blessing Cruz. Gabe has always admired his Grandpa Money and was honored to have him bless his boy. The entire family (minus only a couple) were able to be there and show their love and support. THANKS!

(thats all you see of Gabe hiding behind TuTu out of all the pictures we took)


Cruz sure was a handsome little man in his suit!

7 comments:

Rebecs said...

What a handsome little thing! Bostyn's dress is darling btw.

*WEST* said...

What cute kids!!
xoxoxoxo

Lacie said...

He is SOOO cute and I love that dress!

Cori said...

Cute, cute, cute little guy! I am so happy for you! I am happy I found your blog, you are so funny and your posts are fun to read. Bostyn is getting so big and she is so gorgeous. We have a present for Cruz that we still need to drop by. Sorry I am so lazy.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

So fun I'm glad it went well!! Look how great you look. I love the dress!! And the one with papa!!

Tabitha said...

Haley-you look skinny and beautiful in these pictures. Your kids are adorable. I love reading your blog, because you are such an awesome mom. I can't wait for play dates this summer....

Amber Lynn said...

so cute, he is getting so big, and he hasn't lost any hair.. I love your dress, You look beautiful as always