We just love this little guy to pieces! He has started to smile easier without us looking like absolute goof balls trying to get him to smile. I keep trying to catch his one sided smile with a little dimple on camera cause it's the cutest thing ever but we get the camera out and he has no more to show. I hope I am not jinxing us by writing about this but he has been sleeping until 5:00 AM and occasionally to almost 7:00 AM and will eat and go back to bed until about 9:00 AM....ROCK ON!!!! The best part is that we can just lay him down and he falls asleep on his own (his bink will fall out here and there in the beginning and he will fuss but we just give it back to him and we are good to catch some zzzzzz's). Yes I am bragging but I am just so proud and in love with this guy I have to shout it.
At his two month check-up his stats are this:
12.9 lbs. 75%tile
25 in. 98%tile
He loves to be snuggled up with a blank and just held and he will let you know when he is done and just wants to kick it and be left alone. He is always watching his crazy big sister and you can tell he thinks she is pretty cool even through all the roughness she can cause him sometimes.
7 comments:
Ya got some good ones! I like the one with Tutu behind him.
"High one comin up"!
He is so cute!! I can see a little of Gabe in him. Be thankful he sleeps well. My little monster still gets up once or twice a night and she is almost 7months. :) I am coming home in May and it would be fun to go to lunch or something. Hope you are doing well. :)
He already looks so different from when he was first born! I can't wait for us to have a "play date" with your tall baby and my chunky boy.
Your kids are beautiful. This summer we will have to go on walks together. You can be my motivation to lose the rest of the baby weight.
Oh my GOSH, he is so DANG cute!!!
Could you have a more freakin cuter family! He is a doll!
He is such a stud! he has gotten so big in 2 months.. crazy how time goes by.. what lil cuties you have!
He's the cutest thing ever!!! And yes he is a good baby:)
Post a Comment