It was so fun to be 'Santa Claus' and wait for Bostyn to go to sleep and put up her little display of Santa Claus presents. These are just the pictures from in the early morning at our house the rest of the day was crazy and she got way too spoiled. I swear she would have been fine opening up some measuring spoons and bowls. But oh well, we just can't help ourselves.
She is closing her eyes for her 'surprise'
This year I got done with Christmas shopping fairly early which I think turned out to be worse because I kept buying. I would be done shopping for so and so or Bostyn and then run into something that I wanted them to have and buy it. Next year I should shop with all the slackers the week of and I bet I would be better off.
1 comment:
I still need to come see all her stuff! Look how cute that tent is.
Post a Comment