Bostyn totally LOVED the snow. She kept saying "YAY, YAY,YAY" the whole time we were out there. She surprised the heck out of me when she layed down and said, "snow angel" and made a snow angel. I couldn't get my camera out quick enough when she would do it cause it was only for a second each time. She must have learned that on TV or something. I was out there shoveling the snow and she thought her baby snow shovel (windshield scraper) was cool and was helping like a big girl.




Then she learned she could eat the snow and that's pretty much all that mattered anymore.
Oh and in case you were wondering she does not have a black eye. That is her pretty make-up that she gets from Grandma Taralyne. Well Grandma let her take some home and she helped herself on the car ride home. And for some reason when I took this picture CHUCKY came to mind......what do you think?


8 comments:
I never would've thought Chucky. But the side by side comparison is pretty dang funny.
I am dieing! that is scary! Oh and look at all that snow!!
That is freakin funny! You mom is a crack up! Hope you had a merry christmas and I am excited to see that new baby boy!
That is hillarious!!
Bah haha!! She' totally looks like a much much cuter Chucky!!! She's adorable!
Awww...I just read that right before bed! Im for sure having nightmares! :) Thanks! She is too cute!!!!
da dum..... da dum.... da dum....
You get the point!!! :-)
....."I think we are gonna need a bigger boat!"
Post a Comment