Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Birthday at Build-A-Bear

We took Bostyn to Build-A-Bear for her birthday which turned out to be a not so good experience. Gabe spent the majority of the time chasing her around the store while I waited in the line to stuff the dang thing. Mind you it was 5 days before Christmas so it was soooo crowded! She really could have cared less to do the whole building process but I bet you she touched everything in the store. So I built myself a bunny and dressed her in high heels and a pink 'Hello Kitty' dress.





Later we went to Grandma Taralyne's for some cake and some presents. I am considering doing a mid-year birthday party for her instead because of all the birthdays in my family and with Christmas being only 5 days away it gets to be a little much. I was burnt out.

No comments: