One year ago.
(at her 1st birthday party)
IT is crazy to me that we have a two year old already! I thought it was crazy when she turned one...now she is 2. Anyways we love her even more than ever and I will say that this little two year old has gotten me through some very rough times and am proud to say she is my best friend.....It is so fun to watch her go through her little stages of growing and to listen to what she has to say because she is so dramatic and emphasizes EVERYTHING!
Just a few pictures from over two years to see how she has changed.


Here she is just two days old in the hospital and here with Gabe in her first week home.


On her blessing day. This is such a pretty dress. In which she still loves to put on pretty dresses or any clothes she thinks is so pretty.


We have never had Bostyn sleep in our bed with us yet. We have tried but she is a very much a leave me alone when I go to sleep kind of person and besides that she is a wild sleeper and I don't think I could handle two wild sleepers, she takes after her dad. We still check on her multiple times before we go to sleep just to see the funny positions she is in.





6 comments:
I LOVE HER!!! could not imagine your little family with out her. She has been such a blessing in everyones life!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUTU!!!!!
"ITS TOO BIG!!"
"OH NO"
"OK"
"Get back here"
"Look at me"
'just thought i would throw that in there!!
Happy Birthday Bostyn!!! We love you sooo much!!!
She is adorable!!!! Can't wait for the lil guy to come and to see what personality he comes with as well! How fun for you for your family to grown!!
That little girl of yours in so stinkin CUTE! She has been from the very beginning! I am excited to see pictures of her baby brother when he comes along!
I love that picture of Gabe holding her.....SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment