So we did a lot of hanging out in Eddie. Eating cookies, watching movies, taking baths, driving in the truck trying to save the last dry clean pair of clothes.





Here she is being a waa waa cause someone took the bike and her yelling out for her BIIINNNKY, which is going to be the death of me I swear!
.....yes I'll admit it, I went to the outlets in Park City in the middle of our camping trip. I had to do something to keep myself sane. While I was gone this is what happens......good job dad!

13 comments:
That muddy picture is priceless!!! Camping with kiddos in the rain/snow is sooo hard.
I think that picture makes camping in the rain completely worth it!
that's freaking hilarious! She's still adorable, underneath all that mud!
Gosh you guys make cute kids! Have more will ya. She is so damn cute I want her for my own!
I love the pic of her with mud all over.... that's a classic!
ha ha ha ha ha ha! too funny! what a cute little kid...:)
Looks like fun one day you will look back and say oh well that is what it is all about.
Well it probably wont rain in st george when you go there.
have fun
I can not help but look at that picture and LAUGH!!! Good thing she had the bink in or she would have had a mouth full of dirt too! FUNNY!!!
lol I LOVE IT!!!!!! she just makes me laugh.. you have all summer to have a good camping trip...having a rain and snowy one dosnt count..
Seriously, can we talk about how cute your little girl is...she's a doll! Love the pics!
Those are some great pictures, especialy the one of Bostyn covered in dirt!!! We missed you at the zoo, but glad you had fun camping.
That looks so fun! Even in the rain. Bostyn is getting so big, it's crazy. She's darn cute, nice work.
a lil blog help..lol how do you get it so that your blogs are the most recent updated ones on top... i spend hours litteraly going thu everyons blogs it would be nice to jsut see the ones that have been updated.. help me..lol
UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!
Post a Comment