The whole family headed out to our place in Flaming Gorge for the 4th of July and like always had tons of fun. We always get there and wonder why we don't go out there more often. Its so pretty and peaceful out there. Its one of those places where the whole fam can just hop in the bed of a truck and cruise on down to the store without a stop light or car in sight. LOVE IT! Anyways, we attempted to take lunches and go out on a four wheeler ride but we ended up getting poured on. We were all laughing heading back to the trucks cause it was raining good and everyone was soaked. Well I stayed nice and dry riding in the Rhino with Bostyn so I guess I should say I was laughing watching all of them.


5 comments:
Looks like so much fun. It was a rainy 4th for us too. Bostyn is getting so big. Hope you had a fun 4th.
I am so glad that you have such a great family. Looks like you had a great time.
SO FUN! Just was not long enough!!
So cute! You guys have the cutest family! I miss the good old camping days! :)
Hello sister, how are you? Your Bostyn is so adorable, I can't believe how big she is! Hope you're all doing well!
Post a Comment