Here is our little sassy sara posing for the camera:

Drinking tang and eating cheezits:


Will not wear hats...bummer!

....and then this happened!! It started to rain so I was holding her hand walking back to truck and we make it there and I let go of her hand to set some stuff down in the truck and she trips on who knows what and hits the only honkin' boulder sticking out of the ground smack on the upper lip and nose. I definitely had my first scare of kid ouchies. I could barely hold it together! There was so much blood coming out of her mouth and nose I couldn't tell how bad it was and it was terrifying. Good thing her dad was there to calm me down....oh and her!

But mother like daughter....there isn't nothing like a peanut butter bar to make any ouchie feel better!


5 comments:
OUCH!! I hate it when our kids get hurt. There is nothing worse than trying to stay calm when you feel like freaking out! Missed you and Shan tonight. Our toes look FAB!!!
I AM LAUGHING!! The peanut butter bar is as big as she is! And why everytime she gets her hurt its the same spot?
CUTE pictures..love you
I can't believe you let our little girl get hurt. Those things seem to happen quite often when they are young. Did Gabe catch any fish.
OH SO SAD. I hate it when kids get hurt.
just makes her tougher
oh my goodness! Ohh poor lil girl! I hate when kids get hurt.. but I hope that it gets better soon.. nasty weather never helps!
Post a Comment