i decided its the devil!!
ha ha!! It sucks you right in!
I joined then cancelled the next day.
Me too! I'm not sure if I like it yet either.
Oh and those pictures of those women in your previous post, really?!?! They really made me feel guilty, guess I better get to it!
Haley look at my blog and see if this is something you would want to do I think you would be fun to have join!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i decided its the devil!!
ha ha!! It sucks you right in!
I joined then cancelled the next day.
Me too! I'm not sure if I like it yet either.
Oh and those pictures of those women in your previous post, really?!?! They really made me feel guilty, guess I better get to it!
Haley look at my blog and see if this is something you would want to do I think you would be fun to have join!
Post a Comment