So here I am saying it again, tomorrow its on! I am on a mission! I have no excuses anymore. I go to the best pump class on Monday and Wednesday nights. The teacher is seriously my idol and I am not kidding she can whip anything into shape if you just give it your all while you're there (I hope she never sees this!! how embarrassing!) And seriously working out is what I LOVE to do. It use to drive me nuts if I missed a morning workout and would not feel better for the rest of the day until I got one in. Its what I do when I am bored or just want to blow off steam, it is my addiction. So why it has been taking everything I have to workout and eat right lately is beyond me but it has got to STOP! Summer is approaching and like the fat on my thighs it will be here probably when I wake up so I better get workin.
I would post some lovely before pictures of myself that I had Gabe take of me but I don't have enough guts to do that so here is my ideal body/goal besides the pump instructor hehehe.
This is Jennifer Nicole Lee. A lady in the fitness world that I have always looked up to! She is a wife, mother who does it all. She has been in these shoes before who did something about the problem and most importantly keeps it off!


Holy Cow....its amazing how I already feel better just by getting it all out there! WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!! and even better Gabe gave me a gift card for Valentines Day (I hope that it was not a hint) to Runners Corner to get new running shoes!


10 comments:
hehe...i am eating a cookie as i type this message!! kyle and i are in the same boat...all of a sudden, its like...oh CRAP! We are getting fat!! We just ordered p90x...should be here next week. til then, i'm enjoying the cookies! :)
Ok, I am right there with you... seriously....Well, not with the being is shape part, because I never am in shape... BUT I will do awesome with workouts and eating and then something comes up, or ellie is sick, then i am sick, then I have surgery then I just use the excuse to eat and eat and freaking eat! I seriously put on pants last week and wanted to throw up. How does it come on over night? seriously. SOOO thanks for this post... makes me feel much better. You have a rockin body, so I don't even know what you are talking about, but whatever you did last summer that had you in such great shape, please share your secrets!
The title of your post made me heart drop! Ok back to it.. First off can I just say when it comes to working out YOU are my idol.(sounds corny) I look at you and think you are AMAZING and I want to be just like you!! ha ha But really you ROCK!!
Thanks for sharing, really!! I kept saying I was trying to lose weight but didn't do a thing about it. Last sunday I did the same as you and started Monday. I have lost 2.5 lbs in 1 week, but I still have 15 lbs to go. GOOD LUCK!!! Wish me luck too:)
Whatever You look amazing. I think it is sooo hard to work, be a mom and find time for yourself. Especially time to workout. I was up to running 5 miles a day and still did not lose the weight, so diet is everything. Good luck to you. Wish I was there to go to class with you at night.
This post sounds all too familiar. I am the EXACT same way. I'm like you in that I love to workout and always have so why is it SO HARD once you get out of the habit to get back in?
You and (perfect body Melissa)are two of my inpirations! see you tonight!
I'm with Shannon on this, you are my idol!!! I wish I had it in me to start working out. I keep saying as soon as Brooklyn sleeps through the night and then I won't be so tired. I need to kick my butt into gear and lose the rest of this baby weight:)
lol good luck! I have a pair of pants that josh laughes everytime I put them on.. he calls them my butt crack muffin top pants.. and its so true.. so so sad! More power to ya..
I just had to come back to this post and tell you that it really has inspired me. Everytime I workout I imagine these pictures and you working your butt off. I know that just sounded really chessey. hahaha
Haley, I found your blog through a friend I hope that's not too weird. Anyway, I wanted to comment on your post. I love what you said and don't you hate that every once in a while during the "dark months" of the year it tends to be a little easier to not be as dedicated to the simple healthy choices that in the end make all the difference. Thanks for the post I enjoyed it and it definitely inspired me! Best of luck!!
Post a Comment