
We got the chance to go to Kangaroo Zoo for the first time. Collin is Bostyns cousin and he had his 5th birthday party there. Didn't get much pictures other than Bostyn and her cousin Brooklyn playing in the 2 and under section. Gabe did take her down some big slides and then we pretty much just chased her around the place! Bostyn loves stuff like this. Gabe says she is an adrenaline junkie. We would send her down the BIG slide alone and she would roll at the end and a couple times it looked ouchie but she didn't care, we couldn't get her back up there fast enough!
6 comments:
Can she get any cuter!!
Glad everyone went to support Collin i know he was excited. See ya soon.
I bet she was like a mad woman in there!!! Kindof like watching you at pump..all over the place!!
i was really debating leaving the party for pump since i pretty much got the same workout at the zoo chasing her around...seriously
The kids had a BLAST!!! And I don't think you need to be going to the gym if Bostyn goes like that at home!!! She is so cute and full of energy:)
she is so dang cute. I want to see you with her....I bet you arre a fun mommy
Post a Comment