Monday, January 26, 2009

ICE BREAKER......

Gabe had a softball tourney in St. George and I just love when the tournaments are in St. George especially this time of year. We have been fighting off sickness (ear infections, bronchiolitis, snot nose...you name it) for a week so it was a good break from the cold, snow and smoggy air! My family also came down to watch so we hit up their hotel for the pool. Bostyn loves the water and LOVES to play with my sister's kids.

I'm not much of a swimmer so good thing Shannon was there to take her in!

Gabe in action. He plays 3rd base, a position you could not pay me one million dollars to play! You have to react sooo dang fast and the guys hit bullets down the line so you better be ready!! I have just seen too many ugly hits to peoples bodies/face playing that position in all my softball days. CRAZY!!!!

Just us fans watching the game.



My dad and mom....aren't they cute?!?!

So I am kind of sad about watching softball. I love to sit and watch the games and Bostyn does not. She has to be going going going. So I pretty much chased her around the park the whole time. I maybe saw Gabe hit once and make one or two plays. She did sit for maybe 45 seconds and play with these barbies but then she was up and going again. Anyways it was just nice to go down there. I was not happy to see all this new snow when we got back, down in St. George I made vows to myself to get in killer shape cause Summer was coming and then I get back here and was like uummmmm, anybody want a cookie?

9 comments:

*WEST* said...

so I am already making plans to go back! SERIOUS! It was so nice and way to fast!

Lana said...

Um, hello? You are SO already in killer shape! :)

A said...

1st off you are already in killer shape and i need to know how the heck you get that way so i can implement it for myself!
2nd... i hear you on the nasty weather here compared to st. george... i ask myself every day why did I choose to move up here and why am I still here!!!

Desiallred said...

Awe, that really made me sad about softball. Especially seeing kevin and T in those pictures :(
If you get any skinnier you'll break!! You look so awesome.

Desiallred said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Walker Family said...

I understand about not being able to watch. I have the same problem when Mark plays. You look great! You could always come to colorado for good weather. Yesterday it was only 8 degrees. :)

*WEST* said...

READY*READY*READY*READY*READY READY*READY

Lacie said...

You must think I'm a WHALE:) I am jealous of every picture of you on here. I am going to St. George this weekend and I'm sure I will feel the same way about the wheather.

Amber Lynn said...

Fun Fun Fun! looks like it was a good trip! I love the pics! Miss that larsen family! And DAMN GIRL>> YOU FINE>>LOL