Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gabe's Cabinets

I thought I would post some pictures of Gabes most recent home. Thankfully he has been busy with cabinets at this time in our crazy economy! He took me over to this house and it was AWESOME! I love how open the kitchen is and the layout Gabe designed himself!! The cabinets and crown molding are two toned and it turned out very nice.
Weird spot for a microwave.....but the home owner wanted it somewhere in the bar.
I love the little cabinet vanity up on the counter..very cute!
*Gabe has always said that cabinets can get old fast but it always reminds him of why he does it when they are all installed and in place so he can see his work. Especially making the home owners happy is the best part he says. Awwwwwww how cute!

8 comments:

Walker Family said...

Gabe is talented. They are so pretty. I would LOVE that kitchen. So is that what your kitchen looks like?

Jill said...

Love them! I didn't know that's what Gabe does. That's what my husband is doing too. My parents have the microwave in the bar...not my favorite, but whatever. I love the two tone. Nice work Gabe!

*WEST* said...

B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L* as always!!

And LOOK at that hood! hint....

LOVE YOU

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

He is SOOOO good at what he does! can't wait to see what he can do with my house!!

Lacie said...

LOVE IT!!!!

HaleyandGabe said...

haha syd, my cabs put those cabs to shame!!!! hehe

Stan Adams said...

Fantastic im sure glad you learned something from your dad hahaha!!! And yes Haley your cabinets puts those to shame hehe ( especially since they are so new)

Great job Son

Tahsha said...

they look amazing. I need to redo my downstairs kitchen some day soon...I'll keep him in mind.