
TuTu LOVES her blankets. We had a little blanket party with a few of them! Of course that would be her in the picture pulling out her hair clip, oh how I wish she would leave them in cause look at that mop!

This is her little dump wagon that we give her rides in throughout the house. And yes she has been 'dumped' out a couple times...oops.

Pretty much this post is just boring cause that is how bored we are these days! I am so ready for warm weather and to get Bostyn outside to play, however, her getting outside to play is no problem, she simply pulls the handle down on the door when mom and dad forget to dead bolt the lock and helps herself outside like when mom is going to the bathroom and mom thinks she is still playing with her toys. This happened the other day and one of Gabe's employees was working in the garage with the garage door open, luckily, and sees little Bostyn walking down the driveway!! I came walking out of the bathroom (yes, I was in there for bit......:0) as he was carrying her back in the house!! ha ha crazy! Anyways, this summer is going to be so fun with her now that she is walking and not stuck on her butt like last year!

Pretty much this post is just boring cause that is how bored we are these days! I am so ready for warm weather and to get Bostyn outside to play, however, her getting outside to play is no problem, she simply pulls the handle down on the door when mom and dad forget to dead bolt the lock and helps herself outside like when mom is going to the bathroom and mom thinks she is still playing with her toys. This happened the other day and one of Gabe's employees was working in the garage with the garage door open, luckily, and sees little Bostyn walking down the driveway!! I came walking out of the bathroom (yes, I was in there for bit......:0) as he was carrying her back in the house!! ha ha crazy! Anyways, this summer is going to be so fun with her now that she is walking and not stuck on her butt like last year!
8 comments:
she looks so much like Dakoda in that last picture!!! what a cutie!!
She is hilarious!!! We love having her at our house. You'll have to tell her dad to bring her shoes on nice days so she can play outside with Brayden. She was not happy with me when I made her come in!!!
HA HA that naughty little TUTU!
UMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
Love you guys!
That last pic is FUNNY! She looks like
"yeah look at me Im hot cruisen in my lego wagon"
and i forgot to mention riding around in her dump wagon with the rabbit fur.....weird!! thanks to gagers one of her favorite items!
LOVE YOU!
YUMMY!!!! what fun BOREDNESS! she is starting to look more and more like you! and acting more and more like you.. ehhehe kidding.. she is so stinkin funny! I hope your doing good! keep warm and have a good valentines day this weekend!
Hi Haley. How are you? I love the picture of Bostyn at the top of your blog. Who took it? She is so dang cute! How did she get the nick name tutu? I remember all your hernia's! Seems like yesterday we were playing in your barn and the chicken in the bucket jumped on my head and attacked me!! Do you remember that? I have so many memories at your house. I miss your parents, tell them I said hi. St. George looked fun. We are going in March and I can't wait. I'm ready for warm weather too! Take care, and I hope you guys are doing well and over all your sicknesses!
Post a Comment