Bostyn had a visit with the Doctor yesterday for her one year checkup and shots :( I hate those things! Well she is doing great! We have to thank papa Kevin for passing on the hernias to yet another one in the fam because she has got one in her belly button. No biggie, we all have had them. My sister has had operations, I have had a couple and now its TuTu's turn but not soon. Hopefully they will close up on their own but the Dr. said to wait cause she is too little to handle anesthesia and to do it before she starts school cause the kids might make fun of her big bulging belly button....I just laughed cause I don't think our little Bostyn is going to get bullied hahahaha!! Check out these stats:93% for her weight
98% for her height
WOW, those little bullies better watch out!!

9 comments:
I HIGHLY doubt anyone that CUTE could ever get bullied! She is too darn cute. Hope all is well!!
She is way too cute! How are you feeling?????
Ahhhhhhh....look at her! She was to funny wanting to show the Dr. patty cake!
TA TA for now...
ashli-i'm doing good!! can't wait to just get feeling normal and go to the gym AAAAHHHHHH!!! thanks for asking though!
I love those chubby legs! She is so cute!
She is so dang cute, I love having her come over. All she wanted to do today was play patti-cake!!!
Look at those thighs!!! I love it! She is to cute!
She really is the cutest thing ever! I don't think you will have to worry about her getting bullied with that face... too sweet!
look at those legs!! She is so dang cute and that really suck about the hernias. Dang!
Post a Comment