...man, I had to pick out of 120 pictures trying not to make this post 4 pages long. I wish I could put them all up here. So here is just a few....okay, okay maybe like 10!!
So pretty much you can say she was serious serious that day but I love it!!!
What a doll whe is so precious. we are excited to come home and get more pictures of all the grandkids. Tell your dad if he needs a place to hang his Moose there is a nice spot above the tv in the St. George house. Love you guys and see you soon.
HI Hayley, I found your blog through Tahsha's. Bostyn is the prettiest baby! Her pictures turned out so good! I started a blog not to long ago, you can check it out if you want. tsmorgan.blogspot.com
I like what jill said....does she really sit there and let you put crazy flowers on her head? Hehe i laughed... Anyways, the pictures are so cute and i think that she looks like you with gabes eyes. Is that what everyone says? hope you are doing good and man your skinny are you doing body for life again?
Hey, remember Lisa's sister Mandy??? Ok so I was blog stalking you from lisa's site and I had just seen Bostyns pics on the photographers site. I thought she was beautiful even before I knew she was yours. So cute. Say Hi to Shannon for me. Mandy (Garner) Spencer
14 comments:
She poses so well. Does she really just sit there with whatever you put on her? She's super cute! I love all those pictures!
Those are the cutest pictures ever!!! I especially love the one of her in the pot crying:)
She is so cute. I love that style of photography. You guys should have lots of babies.
I love them! THese are so great! She is gorgeous!!! THis age is so much fun for pics!
For being SO NOT in the mood that day...there are some really cute ones!! LOVE YOU
so so so so CUTE!!!!
What a doll whe is so precious. we are excited to come home and get more pictures of all the grandkids. Tell your dad if he needs a place to hang his Moose there is a nice spot above the tv in the St. George house. Love you guys and see you soon.
tag...
HI Hayley, I found your blog through Tahsha's. Bostyn is the prettiest baby! Her pictures turned out so good! I started a blog not to long ago, you can check it out if you want. tsmorgan.blogspot.com
I like what jill said....does she really sit there and let you put crazy flowers on her head? Hehe i laughed... Anyways, the pictures are so cute and i think that she looks like you with gabes eyes. Is that what everyone says? hope you are doing good and man your skinny are you doing body for life again?
I can't believe how cute your little girl is! My favorite pic of her is the one in the batman t shirt!
Hey, remember Lisa's sister Mandy??? Ok so I was blog stalking you from lisa's site and I had just seen Bostyns pics on the photographers site. I thought she was beautiful even before I knew she was yours. So cute. Say Hi to Shannon for me.
Mandy (Garner) Spencer
I love how blue her eyes are. She is ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment