Saturday, October 18, 2008

4th PICTURE TAG....

I was tagged by Shannon and here is what you do. You are supposed to go to your fourth file and post the 4th picture in that file.So my fourth file and 4 pictures over gave me this. If you can see that cute little baby besides Gabe's massive beard, well I think she was just a few days/weeks old...not sure...but anyway she was TINY!!!! This picture is crazy to see cause it seems like only yesterday she was this small and sleeping ALL THE TIME!! Remember how I would get all nervous cause she was sleeping so much and I would try and wake her up?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, sorry that was a much needed laugh for myself cause these days she just wants to play, play, play.

TAGGING: Amy, April, Jen S., Codi, Stephanie, Tasha, Crystal and Jamie and anyone else!

2 comments:

*WEST* said...

Oh man look how little!!! I wish she liked to snug still...

Sarah Oman said...

Haley! those pictures are awesome! Such a sweet moment.
This is Sarah "Ferreter" Oman, just in case you didn't know.