Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bostyn Kree

I went and had Bostyn's pictures done awhile ago and I was so nervous because the girl was so serious and would not smile! And when she did smile her tongue was all over the place. Skye just posted some of them and I am so excited to see the rest. I think they turned out so good considering Bostyn was not really having anything to do with pictures that day! You can click on her name that I hilighted and check out some more. I will post more when I get them...






14 comments:

*WEST* said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they turned out so good! All the sweating in the room was worth it! I love the close up shots of her. I can not wait to see the rest.

Cole and Ashli Wilson said...

She is sooooo fetchin cute!

adamsfamilynews said...

Oh my heck, she is so cute

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

oh my gosh Haley, She needs to be a baby model, like for gap baby or something, she is absolutely adorable and these pictures are really good!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever, Bostyn has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen!!!
I kind of like that she isn't smiling in them.

A said...

HOw freaking cute! Skye is awesome! Bostyn is adorable! Can't believe how grown up she is already

Lindsay Henderson said...

Haley, you have such a beautiful little girl! Those are really great pictures! Is it all possible that Trav and I can pay you to have our children...you think about that, talk it over with Gabe and let me know, ha ha! Trav and I are totally coming to support the pumpkin fest, we're ready to decorate the humble abode. I'll see you tomorrow sister, woot woot!

Lacie said...

Holy Freakin Crap!!!! SOOOO DANG CUTE!

Mann's said...

So cute!!! She is a doll...I have question for ya...I have been searching for Lady Bug wings for a while now...where did you get the ones in the pic? I need some for Halloween!

Ashlie

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Those are too cute. Glad they turned out!! Now you don't have to worry anymore!!

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh, she is soooo cute!! I love the one with her tonge out! :) so cute!!

Ben and Jen Shell said...

Haley you blog is so cute!!

Tabitha said...

Haley- Seriously your daughter is beautiful! It was so great to run into the other day. Thanks for keeping me posted on your family life, maybe SOMEDAY I'll actually have my own baby pix to share with you!!!

Foulgers said...

Your baby is beautiful!! The pictures are so adorable!!