'PUMPKINS FOR SAIL, SELL.....SALE!!!' The boys made signs for the pumpkins and it took a few times to get the spelling right but they turned out cute. I can't believe it is October already and time to sale pumpkins! We have been doing this at my moms for as long as I can remember. It use to be a project of Shannon and mine but I can see it slowly being turned over to our kids....WEIRD! time has flown by.
5 comments:
I am really mad that Gabe did not come across a big juicy spider! I would have loved to see him freak out!!!
ps. poor Bostyn I hope that she is not scarred for life and every time she sees a pumpkin she freaks??
Oh I'm so jealous of the pumpkin patch (okay not picking them) but having that many pumpkins around....I love the fall time and I'm so excited its here...Rylee is absolutely fascinated with pumpkins right and would be having a hay day in a pumpkin patch, I wish we lived closer and we would come and get some of your pumpkins!!!
Looks like fun. I wish we were closer so that Gavin could come buy a pumpkin. Maybe in a couple years.
You shoulda put mine, Shannon and Desi's project on there. I think I put in a good 4-6 years of work on the pumpkin patch;)
Post a Comment