Gabe pinched this one on the muzzleloader hunt down south with his buddies. He has been gone since Wednesday and got back Sunday morning with this beauty. On his way home he sent me a text...."put on your good dress honey DADDY is coming home" he sounded like some old western cowboy redneck. I just took a big breath and smiled cause it was just another weird Gabe moment, oh how I love the kid!


(like the renters car in the background with the 'just married' across the window for 2 months now. hehe)
5 comments:
Congrats BIG daddy!!!
Yea for Gabe....and you too! It's funny I showed Eddie Gabe's deer and he noticed your trailer in the background said entertainment centers. I need and WANT a new entertainment center SOOOO bad, but I can't find the right one maybe when I come into some money:) I will give you a call.
I am sick of blogging so I am done!! I am glad we got in touch. You have a beautiful family. Take Care.
lacie- for sure. Gabe will build whatever you want and he is really good too just let us know when you are ready! that would be fun too cause then i can come over to your house and visit.
Sweet buck Gabe!!!
Hailey, next time I come over you and "Taloola" (not sure of the spelling) need to be there.
Post a Comment