Monday, September 22, 2008

St. George & Vegas......we just love it down there!

I know, I know you are probably thinking what the hell?!?!?! All I can say is you just have to know Gabe!!!! This was his idea and can I just tell you how hard we laughed each time trying to take a serious picture?!?! (i'm thinking Kip)

OUCH!!! You know when you stub your toe on the corner of something or a chair and its like the worst pain ever?? Well, Gabe did some damage when he stubbed his down in St. George!

Of course we had to hit Vegas for a morning and do some shopping in H&M and I had some orders to fill at Sephora for Shan. We also took TuTu to the big fish aquarium in Caesars and it just happens to be in front of the Cheesecake Factory and you can't be so close to a Cheesecake Factory and not go in and get pot stickers....darn it!

We also have some friends who came down to St. George and stayed with us for one night. The boys in their family have done rodeos their whole life and last weekend it was the big St. George rodeo. They got us in and we watched them do the team roping.
See...doesn't Gabe look cute in this picture?? So much better than 'Kip'
The rest of the time we hung out at the pool and this big guy hung out too!! This thing was huge and I kept trying to poke it with a stick so it would come up on the patio but it kept running back inside the drain. After it settled down he would come back out and just sit there....like a spider....and watch us! He gave me the heeby jeebies! And of course of all people to find it, Gabe, who is petrified of spiders. He pretty much was done with the pool when he found it.
So I finally got this face on camera. This is what Bostyn does when she sees something she has got to have!!

7 comments:

HaleyandGabe said...

I've seen that face on you many times - like today!!1

adamsfamilynews said...

Holy crap, Gabe's toe looks gross. I want to get back down to good old St. George before it gets to cold to swim. Did you just go swimming at Stan's condo?

*WEST* said...

Before I even read your post that was the first words out of my mouth..."What the Hell"!! Gabe is looking HOT! His toe looks ouch I swear there is nothing worse than stubbing your toe.

*WEST* said...

p.s. I am glad you got Bostyns little faces on camera and that spider is nasty!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!!! That is the cutest face ever (no not you Kip, Bostyn)!!!
Gabe said she is crawling now, he was such a proud daddy telling me that:)

Lacie said...

That is the best kip EVER!

Lindsay Henderson said...

I'm going to eat your daughter for a snack...ok creepy, but she's so darling! Gabe's toe made me want to toss my dinner!