Gabe's dad and Jan came into town for Labor Day weekend to spend some time and we also blessed Gabe's sisters baby on Sunday. Her name is Brooklyn and she is a doll. I left my camera home on Sunday but after the blessing we got together for lunch in the park. You will have to check out April's blog to see pictures of Brooklyn in her pretty dress.
So, while Stan and Jan were in town we hit 7 Peaks on Friday and on Saturday Gabe, his brother Jeramiah, and brother-in-law Dale played in a softball tournament in Payson. They won cool mugs and pizza, WOO HOO! Then we ate at Goodwood Saturday night....YUM!! Gabe has got a BIG family and there are kids running around everywhere when we all get together, it's CRAZY! But we always have a good time.
Seven Peaks
So, while Stan and Jan were in town we hit 7 Peaks on Friday and on Saturday Gabe, his brother Jeramiah, and brother-in-law Dale played in a softball tournament in Payson. They won cool mugs and pizza, WOO HOO! Then we ate at Goodwood Saturday night....YUM!! Gabe has got a BIG family and there are kids running around everywhere when we all get together, it's CRAZY! But we always have a good time.
Seven Peaks
Gabe and Bostyn
Me and TuTu
Jan and McKinley / Tisha
Dale and Brayden / Stan and Collin
Gabe at the games. He plays for the 'SHOCKERS'
This is Bostyn watching her dad play ball....doesn't she look thrilled????
Friday morning us girls left bright and early and headed up to Swiss Days....I got this cute frame, a dress and bow for TuTu and the softest giraffe blanky ever!!



(i love this picture)
6 comments:
I love that frame!!! Thanks for suggesting 7 peaks, it was a lot of fun. Bostyn is the cutest thing ever, good luck with the crawling and I will pray she doesn't start until Sept 11th.
I mean the 10th!!!
Ummmmmm she is so yummy!
Tutu is soooo cute! 7 Peaks looks pretty fun. It sucks that it is starting to get cold fast.
Her pictures in the stroller are so funny!!!
I love the pictures in the stroller. The dress you got at Swiss days is so cute.
Post a Comment