Gabe and I decided to go fishing at the last minute up to Scofield. We left our house pretty late and had enough light to fish for about an hour and a half. More or less it was just to go for the ride and to take pictures. Well I figured that it was just for the ride since Gabe left 'Little Tuna' home and we fished from the shore. It's
serious when we take 'Little Tuna'!


I think is why we had no luck. TuTu was digging the pole!


(I even wore my redneck belt with my name on it.....ignore the murf!!!)

This is Gabe's beauty 'Little Tuna' who got left home and she was so sad.
4 comments:
The picture of TUTU and Gabe in the chair is so cute. I LOVE her lips!!
P.S. Good job TUTU on messing up daddies pole! ha ha ha
Oh and I love the red neck belt makes me want to pull out mine!!! Grandpa is so talented!
Way cute pictures, I love the one of you and Bostyn. You look too pretty to be fishing!!!
What a cute little girl she is growing so fast. Jan and i enjoy be home and doing stuff with the family. Jan always say how much joy she gets out of doing nice things for the grandkids and you kids. Haley keep after the kids to do things together.
Post a Comment