Wednesday, August 27, 2008

TAGGED!

So I decided to finally do this tag since now I have been tagged by 2 different people. The tag is you have to take pictures of different rooms in your house as they are. No cleaning up before the picture is taken!!! Then be sure to include your favorite pair of shoes, what your kids are doing while you blog, and of course a self portrait. All I can say is it's a good thing my maid just left.....haha!!!!
1. Master bedroom
2.Family room
3.Closet
4.Master Bath
5.Fridge
6.Laundry Room
7.Bostyn's Room
8.My Favorite Room

You can't go wrong with a good ol' pair of......

My kids are playing while I blog.
This was quite a fun little tag!!(wink, wink)
Ok, so I tag: Crystal, Jamie, Amber, Kelly, Amy, April, Ashlee and whoever else wants to do this!

10 comments:

A said...

Ha Ha... that is cute! I want that stinkin' cute girls princess room for Ellie... There is no way I am doing this tag, my house is a disaster!... unless I copy and paste your pictures... ha ha. Cute, very cute!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Haley I love it, that was awesome, you definitely have the perfect house (wink, wink) that was awesome!!!

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Ha ha!! Nice Haley. Beautiful house you have there.

Anonymous said...

Good ol' Haley, you could always make me laugh! At first I was like DANG! what does her husband do again, and then as I kept scrolling down I realized the joke. You crack me up. PS. I found an old picture of us from when we were little. I will have to email it to you.

Anonymous said...

Can we come live with you guys? You are so funny, and Bostyn just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!!

*WEST* said...

I am so glad that you finally got Bostyn's room put together, it looks soooo cute! You crack me up! This was a really funny tag!

Lacie said...

Love the house!!!

HaleyandGabe said...

ashlee- i'll send my maid over!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Geez I didn't know you moved...love the new house!! Send the maid over to mine when she is done at your house next. Looks as if you can afford it!! And you just reminded me I got tagged at this by Shan too...I guess I better get around to it!