8 months old

My mom and sister surprised me with pictures they had done of Bostyn while we were in Vegas. They turned out so cute!! Shannon also cut TuTu's hair while we were gone. She kept telling me her wings and comb-over bangs were not cute........well I thought so!!!




7 comments:
she is so dang cute!!! I love those pictures of her and her smile is to die for!!!
She is so cute! I love the outfits! Good thing your sister cut her hair, people told me to cut Eli's when he was younger and I just couldn't do it, I thought it looked so cute then all the sudden he had a mullet. My poor kid:)LOL
Sooo cute!!
What can I say she is the cutest thing ever! LOVE you guys!!
Haley,
My right arm is sore today from lugging my Bosty around last night. I love her, I need to see her more. And thanks for going with me last night:) Des
haha des thats funny!! now you know why i have such big guns...she weighs a ton huh?!?!?!
OH Des I know how you feel but it is so worth it!!! Haley Just keep bugging her til she emails you back!!!! Have a good night!!!!
Post a Comment