Friday, June 27, 2008

SEVEN PEAKS

I'm so glad I got a Peaks pass this summer. It's so hot outside and its a nice little getaway for a couple hours. Bostyn loves the water and I love the sun so it works!






(me trying to take a picture of us, hahaha)

8 comments:

*WEST* said...

Look at the two of you having your little private pool party! Way to get down and dirty tonight!!!

Codi said...

What a cute baby. I love chubby babies. I can't get over that picture of her in the bumbo at the top of your blog. Soooo cute!

Crystal said...

ok i want to go with you one of these days. lets plan a time. Now do how much is it and do you think I can do both of my kids? I am thinking the slides, Porter I dont think will go be himself. What do you think? Cute pics by the way.

Anonymous said...

Hey I have a 7 peaks pass too! Let's meet up sometime, I need to see this little girl in person.

Stan Adams said...

she is growing so fast, and she loves the water and the camera. Love you and miss you guys.

Lisa said...

She is to die for! I wish Ava liked the water...she loves the tub, but hates the swimming pool. She hates to be cold...bummer. I have to say, that Bostyn's little straw hat is the cutest thing I have ever seen, where did you get it??

*WEST* said...

I know I know I am working on it!!!!!

Amber Lynn said...

so cute!!! I love love the picture of boston im guessing in your parents yard with the water on the grass and her in her bumbo.. im guessing, thats what it looks like to me.. but if you dont look closly it looks like she is floating in a raft on a lake.. so so cute i love it, hay, she is adorible!!! Hope you have a great weekend babe!!