Tuesday, June 17, 2008

FUN IN THE WATER....

Grandma did it again!! I came home from work to find TUTU all blue from apparently a very delicious sucker. We cleaned her up in the sink afterwards cause she was sticky everywhere.



Then later in the day we played out in the water on PAPA's big lawn.







(look at those legs)



Bostyn just splashin around chillin in her Bumbo chair.



14 comments:

Lacie said...

That is a freakin cute girl you have yourself!!!

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh, I love those last two pictures. Her legs are so sexy!! I think she has Hayden beat on the chubby legs. That last pictures should be entered into some kind of baby photo contest...so adorable!

adamsfamilynews said...

I LOVE the picture of her chillin' in her chair. She is a doll!!!

A said...

so fun! Ellie would love to play in a field of water.

The Belnaps said...

Oh my gosh she is so dang cute. I love that swimsuit!!

Crystal said...

I cant get over her fat legs! They are so cute. I love the pics in the water sitting in her bumbo....did she like the water?

Jill said...

Hayley?!!! Wow! I'd say it's been a while. You look great! Are you kidding me?!...Bostyn is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Those pictures are as cute as any GAP baby ad I've ever seen. I hope things are going good! Thanks for saying hi, and keep in touch!

*WEST* said...

YUMMY!!!! What more can I say!

Rebecs said...

That picture of her in her Bumbo in the water is classic! I love it! And her cute swimsuit and chunky legs!

Tara said...

That's MY baby!!!!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

She is too CUTE! I love the pic with the hat she looks ADORABLE!! Have a good day! Next time you guys go to peaks CALL ME!!!

Anonymous said...

hey it's joanna, betcha never thought you'd hear from me huh? Ever since I ran into in target i thought about checkin ur blog out, adorable daughter, where'd she get those blue eyes? we should get together over at josh and colin's and ur parents house and have a party, we could jump on the trampoline, like back in the day!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

all I can say is that girl needs to be entered into cutest baby contests, cuz those pics are soooooo adorable!!!

Tahsha said...

so stinking cute!! love her little hat!