Saturday, July 12, 2008

POISON, 4th of July.......and random pictures

So here is a little bit of our ROCK CONCERT! It was way fun and thanks to my sisters mother-in-law and her sister for the awesome shirts and press on tattoos. We thought we better try and fit in with the crowd but unfortunatley we didn't even come close to the true rockers out there!! We saw everything from missing teeth, mullets, tattoos, drunk girls falling down the stairs, clothes that were WAY TOO SMALL, and butt cheeks....it was a BLAST to say the least.


Shannon got a little crazy with some dudes who were out of control the entire night! At least she was telling Clint back at home she loves him...she couldn't do much since Clints mom was with us...darn it!

ME ROCKIN' OUT!!!!

(that is toilet paper in my ears...they were a life saver cause my ears were ringing just from the opening band....look at those nice ladies in the back trying to get out of the picture hahaha)



This is the shirt I wore and one of my tattoos!!!
.....so now on from filth and dirt to my cute little TuTu. She is getting so big! These pictures are up Hobble Creek at a BBQ we had with my dads side of the family.







...doesn't my mom look like she is having fun with all the in-laws?!?!?!
on the 4th of July we got together and had a dinner outside on my parents big lawn and we played some ball, did fireworks, and watched Spiderwick Chronicles on the big screen outside. I was dared to jump through the grand finale of fireworks cause I was promised nothing would happen to me, and duh....I burned my clothes!



Bostyn was terrified of the fireworks on Friday night but on Saturday night we did more and she thought they were hilarious!!






4 comments:

*WEST* said...

GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you jumped through the fireworks!!! Bostyn is getting so big, she is so adorable!!!

Kelly said...

Wow, you have had a pretty crazy last few weeks!! That is so funny that you guys went to the Poison concert. I don't think I would actually dare go, but I think it would be so fun!!
How did you get your contact list to say when people last updated their blogs? That would be so much more efficient.

Crystal said...

what a crazy kid...you look liuke you had a way good time! the shirts remind me of you back in the day for some reason...just making the whole outfit with the tatoo and such. I love the picture of tutu...they are so preciou and you two sitting by each other...so cute! Let go to seven peaks.