We took a quick little trip up to the Hilton in Salt Lake where my sisters husband was staying for the week while he ran a show at the Salt Palace. We decided to go swimming at the hotel since the weather was so gloomy out and there was not much to do. Bostyn absolutely loved the water which made me feel better about buying me a 7 Peaks pass this year. I discovered that I have myself a little fish. I swear if I would have let her go she would have started swimming away.

After the swim....don't they all look pooped?!? Well, except for Colton.

It takes a lot of effort to get Talulah to laugh but we now know what works....the swimming pool. The boys would go under water in front of her then pop up and surprise her and she would laugh from her guts!! it was the cutest thing ever.(p.s. that is my sister in the picture...I bet a lot of you would have thought it was me hahaha)
6 comments:
How fun. I am glad you have your sis to run with. The boys seem to love bostyn. And are you planning on putting her down the slides at seven peaks? JK I took porter when he was little and i was able to hold him on most of them. I want to go with you sometime this summer.
What the...! I look deformed in that picture! GOOD TIMES! LOVE YA!
How fun!!! I can't wait to go swimming, just look for the beached whale and you'll know it's me. I think we are going to try the 7 peaks pass next year when I will have more time to go.
For cute she looks like she will really enjoy the water, and is she ever growing. It is about time to get a softball in her hands and teach her to wing it. See you soon
I just want to tell you that Bostyn makes me want to jump on the baby train really bad!! Haley, I just love her! She's the most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen and I would like to make an adoption proposition at next bunco...so be ready! Ha ha!-Linds
I can't wait to put Halee in the swimming pool. I hope she likes it. TuTu looks so cute in her swimming suit.
Post a Comment