Tuesday, May 27, 2008

......now we're in trouble!

Bostyn has been the best sleeper since she was 3 weeks old. We'd put her to bed around 9 and she would sleep until at least 6. Until lately she has started waking up around 3 a.m. a few nights a week and demanding some FOOD!! So we decided it was time to start feeding her a little more throughout the day cause the starving baby just wasn't getting enough (i know, she looks starved right?)

watching me get everything ready...

she sees the food and spoon....

yep, its for her this time....

her very first taste....


not so bad....



she seems to be having fun....



the apple sauce didn't go so well....



close to done....




....all done and super happy!



....she is probably thinking.....how about some dessert guys?











15 comments:

*WEST* said...

OHHHHHHH she is growing up way to fast!!! Could she get any cuter?!? Well she does have my genes running through her so I guess that answers that! Ha Ha LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Lacie said...

How cute is she!!! Everytime I look at your blog I can't believe you have a baby CRAZY!!!

Crystal said...

thats pretty funny haley. I like how it leads up the the finale. She dang cute and it looks like you have a great time with her. Are you back at work?

Lisa said...

She is so freaking cute! I'm sad she was sleeping when I saw you in the mall. I wanted to see those bright blue eyes! And just wait until she tries to hold the spoon herself as you're feeding her....baby food splattered everywhere, including up her nose :) That was my night tonight....love it.

A said...

she is so happy to eat her food! how cute... maybe she will be like ellie who never quit liking food and eats anything offered her! I can't believe she alreay to this stage... I swear you just had her!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

She is too funny and I love the applesauce pic. Kandon loves his food too now if I could just figure out how to have him keep it in his tummy! So that kid will gain a little weight!

Amber Lynn said...

lol, ok she is the cutest fatest baby! You do need a king bed!!!! and how the hell did you get her to sleep thur the night at 3 weeks.. you can share your secret anytime with me....

Crystal said...

hey I was wondering is she sleeping more

Kari Hasebi said...

So cute! Halee gags if she doesn't like the food. It's pretty funny.

adamsfamilynews said...

I love that stinken headband, way cute.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!! It is so nice when they start eating baby food and stay full longer!!!

HaleyandGabe said...

That is the cutest baby I've ever seen, she is such a Haley Girl!!!

Crystal said...

ARe you freaking kidding me....five hernias Dang girl how do you get five? Anyways, it kristy millers wedding on the 28th I think and you should come. Anyways, whatcha been up to lately?

HaleyandGabe said...

ok seriously who just left the above comment???? that signed into my account and pretended to be me?!?!?!?! SHANNON??? since you are the only person who knows my password...or MOM????

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Hi Haley-
Havent said Hi for a while and so...HI!!! I cant believe you have had 5 hernias thats crazy!! Bostyn is so dang cute and it looks like she is a good eater, I could never get Rylee to really like baby food, and now she is almost 2 and still wont eat anything...So make sure she keeps on eatin all the good stuff :) It'd be cool if we could all meet up at Kristy's reception, that would be fun to see everyone and all their lil ones....Hope your having a great day!!