
Bostyn is now almost 4 1/2 months old!! At her last check up she weighed in at 17 lbs. and 27 in. long....well the Dr. said she is off the charts!! He did say she could weigh a little more for how tall she is, so we were pretty surprised. She is in 95th perc. for her height and the 94th perc. for her weight. She is a pretty big healthy baby! She loves to squeal lately esp. when she gets mad. She also still hangs on to that bink and loves her blankets!

We were just playing around with one of her Halloween costumes. This is her dressed up as pirate! I hope it still fits her when Halloween actually comes...
12 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever! I can not wait to put the other ones on her! LOVE YOU!
Your sister took the words right out of my mouth. That is the CUTEST thing ever!!! I was thinking she was older then 4 1/2 months, crazy she is that big. The bigger the cuter(I LOVE rolls on babies)
She is pretty big. Halee weighs about 17 pounds and she is 10 months!!! I hope she gains more weight by her first birthday so I can put her in a different car seat.
I love that she is so chubby!! Her and Hayden could be good friends! :)
So do you still have contact with Camille? Is she still at Provo Canyon?
She is so dang cute, how fun that you guys have so many cute dress ups.
I bet she loves being dressed up in that...ha ha! So cute!
Send me your email again I need to send you an evite to a boutique on may 20th... send it to ashleealex@gmail.com
she has to be the cutest lil pirate ever!!! lol I love how big she is! you'll find out that the funest thing in the summertime with rolly polly babies is when they get tan and in their rolls is white. I loved that with tanner..
I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!!
where did you go?
I was going to say the same thing! UPDATE ALREADY!!!
Haley where do you get these outfits!? I think you have the best dressed baby I've seen even when she looks like a pirate
Post a Comment