Yes bostyn its coming. I hope it will be there when i get home. She looks way cute and so do you. Looks like you didnt have any problem getting your pregancy weight off...YOU SUCK!!
Move to Phoenix. It is already getting up into the high 90s. I am hating life! :( So you probably already know that when I moved back from Texas I started working at Heritage Schools. Anyway every so often we would get some girls from PCS and I would always ask them about you. I asked one girl (I can't remember her name, maybe Jessica?) and she said you were her staff in the morning and she hated you. She thought you were so mean. I thought it was so funny because all the girls used to love you and they thought you were so nice. I guess thats just whats happens after working with teenage girls for so long. I defiantly had my fair share of enemies!! p.s. Remember when our dream was to become "Senior Ons"
that "jessica" chic probably was a turd and would never do what was asked...for the most part I think most of girls are ok with me.. who knows though cause heaven forbid they have any stucture in thier lives!
That comment has me rollin....I can not imagine any one not liking you?!?! I would LOVE too see you in action at work when your little naughties get out of control!!!
Oh my crap Haley I am so excited that you found me...and your a mommy now!!! How fun...and Bostyn is so stinkin' cute!! We should play one of these days and catch up!! It looks like life is treatin' ya pretty dang good!! Keep in touch!!
Yeah, we live in Phoenix. My husband is an estimator for a home builder. We have been here for about eight months are beyond ready to get back to Utah!!
Haley- She is sooo cute. I love your hair, it looks great on you. Mark and I are coming to Utah in a couple weeks. We should get a bunch of us together and go to lunch.
18 comments:
I don't know what is cuter her rolly thighs under those cute baby legs or those cheeks?!?!? Love her to death! oh and you too! HE HE HE
Will summer EVER come?!?!? She is so stinkin cute, I love the leg warmers:) You look way cute too, are you growing your hair out again?
I agree with Shan totally. Love it all and you of course. The game was a blast can't wait to play again.
Yes bostyn its coming. I hope it will be there when i get home. She looks way cute and so do you. Looks like you didnt have any problem getting your pregancy weight off...YOU SUCK!!
Move to Phoenix. It is already getting up into the high 90s. I am hating life! :(
So you probably already know that when I moved back from Texas I started working at Heritage Schools. Anyway every so often we would get some girls from PCS and I would always ask them about you. I asked one girl (I can't remember her name, maybe Jessica?) and she said you were her staff in the morning and she hated you. She thought you were so mean. I thought it was so funny because all the girls used to love you and they thought you were so nice. I guess thats just whats happens after working with teenage girls for so long. I defiantly had my fair share of enemies!!
p.s. Remember when our dream was to become "Senior Ons"
that "jessica" chic probably was a turd and would never do what was asked...for the most part I think most of girls are ok with me.. who knows though cause heaven forbid they have any stucture in thier lives!
That comment has me rollin....I can not imagine any one not liking you?!?! I would LOVE too see you in action at work when your little naughties get out of control!!!
lets just say i wish i could give the girls binky's at times
Oh my heck I love those leg warmers and the mowhawk.
Where and the hell did you get those leggin's??? They are so cute!!! By the way, you look great!
Oh my crap Haley I am so excited that you found me...and your a mommy now!!! How fun...and Bostyn is so stinkin' cute!! We should play one of these days and catch up!! It looks like life is treatin' ya pretty dang good!! Keep in touch!!
Yeah, we live in Phoenix. My husband is an estimator for a home builder. We have been here for about eight months are beyond ready to get back to Utah!!
Cute as always!!! She is the cutest thing ever. If summer doesn't get here soon i'm going to die:)
Haley-
She is sooo cute. I love your hair, it looks great on you. Mark and I are coming to Utah in a couple weeks. We should get a bunch of us together and go to lunch.
Haley-
That last comment was from me Sydney. I don't know why it did not leave my name.
She is so cute. The temps in Hawaii were mid 80's and here in New Mexico it is in the 90's
Haley,
You are adorable!! I couldn't agree with you more!! We are off to S. Cal for an internship, hopefully it is summer down there. -Tiffany
Post a Comment