

Ok, so pretty much I have the BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD! She just decided to do something nice for me and bought me this stinkin cute wallet!!! My sister has one like it and loves it. We got them from our friend who just opened up a jewelry store down in Provo. The store also carries matching bags!!!!! I will start saving my pennies to maybe one day buy my wallet its mate.....THANK YOU SHANNON, LOVE YOU LOTS!!!
9 comments:
That is adorable. what store is it?
its called Suncrest Jewelers on freedom blvd. the bags are way cute too!!
Not only are there bags CUTE, but they have got the cutest pieces of jewelry everything from some smaller just fun stuff to absolutely beautiful pieces! It is such a fun and inviting warm store everyone needs to check it out!!! Oh and LOVE YOU TOO!!!
wow you are such a nice sister. I am glad that you two have each other.
ME TOO!!!!!!
It is super cute and I am JEALOUS. I will have to save my pennies, dimes and nickels just to get a wallet from Kim!
Holy crap! how are you beautiful! I love seeing everyone on this blog thing. Everytime I drive down to my parents house and pass your mom and dads place I always wonder how the crap you are doing! Your blog is so cute! How is the fam doing? sure miss your mom and dad.. good times good time.. lol keep in touch hot stuff!!! we need to get a bunch of girls together this summer and have a big day party at my parents pool!!!!!!!
That is pretty cute!! Are you living down in Orem???
lol, I married a hick from heber..cowboy boots and all.. heheh.He ownes a realestate brokrage and a mortgage brokrage. I live up in Heber now, we moved up here about two years ago. I opened my own clothing store up here two years ago and I actually sold it about 2 months ago. I was doing really good and I got a good offer on it. I was teaching dance as well, but now im just staying home and enjoying life. How bout yourself. Whats going on in your life besides your freakin cute adorible girl!! funny thing, when I read your comment the first time that night I had a dream about us back in the day at freakin classic skating..lol how wacked out is that.. I have to laugh though, good times good times
Post a Comment