Monday, April 28, 2008

Will you be my ROCK OF LOVE?!?!

POISON IN THE 80s...YIKES!



Yep, my sister and I are hitting up the Poison concert in July...I'm pretty sure it was the show "ROCK OF LOVE" that inspired me to want to go. I loved that show! I will have to update how it rocked my world a little later...

11 comments:

*WEST* said...

That is soooo funny! I almost did that same post! I am soooo excited! Thanks to JoLene for talking us in to getting tickets!!!!

*WEST* said...

P.S. Why does he have a skanky cuteness about him!

Lacie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I was so obsessed with that show. I watched both seasons reguarly. Heather is CRAZY! Frenchie scared me, and Daisy with her lips, the way she talked and her crazy hand and arm movements....what the crap! All the girls are so crazy. Kristy Joe at the reunion still married WHAT!?!?!? OK maybe I am too obsessed:)

Lacie said...

Oh and I hope you have fun!!!

Amber Lynn said...

I am so freakin Jealious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go to that so freakin bad but we are going to be in idaho when they come!!! IM SO PISSED! I actually looked into how much it would be for me to fly in and go to the concert and fly back.. I love that show! josh laughes at me cuase i tevo it and get my popcorn and watch it all the time.u sucker! You guys better take some freakin good pictures!

The Belnaps said...

I loved that show!! How did you feel about Amber being the big winner? I was surprised!! Im Jealous that concert will be awesome!

HaleyandGabe said...

its so weird cause thats who i wanted him to pick throughout the entire show...i was pretty surprised though cause she doesnt seem to be his type! im just GLAD Daisy didnt win

Crystal said...

Nice...thats what i have to say is mice. so do you like Amber? You guys crack me up....You are going because you love him....gross!!! Why does he always were a bandana... does he have a wig? Have a good time and great post it was pretty fun id have to admit

HaleyandGabe said...

i dont love him by any means. it was shannon who called me up and was like...we are going!!! i think it is so she can re-live her "K BEAR" days :o)

HaleyandGabe said...

and yes i do think he is quite cute for an old rocker man....but i hope, hope, hope, there is a ROCK OF LOVE 3! (sorry Amber)

Amber Lynn said...

lol, CONFESION!!! I have always had a dirty lil crush on brett! heheheh