

So this is the new spot! Yes, right inside her changing table. We discovered that when she takes naps in this vs. a bed or crib she tends to sleep for at least 2-2 1/2 hours. I think she likes to be as snug as possible. We just put a pillow down, turn on the t.v., get her blankets all snuggled up around her and we are good to go.
15 comments:
Haley- Its Kelly Lyman (now Gibbons) from Provo Canyon. I know this is completely out of the blue, but I think about you a lot and finally decided to try to track you down and it worked!! I can't believe I found you! Congratulations on the baby. She is adorable! It is funny because last year I ran into your sister-in-law (I think) and she told me you were going to have a baby. I was so excited for you. I just had my first baby in October. Anyway it was so good to see how you are doing. You should check out my blog it is colinandkellygibbons.blogspot.com
I say what ever works do it. How cute is your Pack N' Play!!! I LOVE sleeping pictures, only if they would sleep more:)hehe
Look at that bean burrito all snugged up! Does she get any yummier?!?! Love you guys!
P.S. that looks so comfy I would sleep there!!!
thats what gabe says..."man i wish i could fit in there that looks so dang comfy"
That is too funny and we will do whatever they want just so they sleep a little longer!!!
How cute. the things we do to make them sleep. Have a great day!@
That's awesome and too cute!!! All wrapped up and fast asleep....I wish Rylee would just snuggle up and go to sleep, the only place she sleeps longer than 2 hours is in my bed....FIGURES..hahah Have a great day
She looks so comfy. How old is she by the way???
I love being a mom. I get bored sometimes staying at home though. There is always stuff to do, but I don't feel like doing it!! How do you like it?? I think it gets easier each month.
She is getting so big. What a cutie there in her little bed. As we can see she is allready getting pretty spoiled. She is adorable.
hey, i just saw your comment. how have you been? Your little girl is so cute!!
I love the new picture of Bostyn you posted on the right handside of your blog
Yeah I know how it feels. We had a team in Pyson sponsered by Bryans company one year and then i had a baby and went back. the first grounder hit me in the head!!And running was another sucky thing. My legs felt like they were going to give out. I plan on finding a team when i get back I really want to play. Anyways, try doing the slap run when they pitch it...it makes it easier to hit.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment