Bostyn had the boys over for a sleepover and it was pretty fun. We hit McDonalds but Gage and Koda were not too impressed with their SPIDERWICK toy in the happy meal...it wasn't the one they were hoping for. But after Gabe bribed them to eat all their nuggets and fries they got a cool prize....$$$$$$ for their piggy banks at home. As you can probably tell we don't have to bribe TuTu to eat!!! She is in the 95th percentile for her height and the 90th for her weight.
4 comments:
The sleepover looks like a lot of fun. Bostyn just loves to eat!!!
how stinkin cute is bostyn! i love the pic of the boys kissing her!
I just updated myself on your blog. Your little Bostyn is so cute! I love the picture of her in the stroller in St. George. Speaking of I am jealous of your St. George trip! I love winter but I am so ready to kiss it goodbye. Love daddy's and their girls!
I love Bostyn's face when the boys are kissing her! They are some really cute kids if I do say so myself! Love you guys
Post a Comment