Sunday, March 9, 2008

NACHOOOOOOOO.........


"It really sucks to be me right now".....is what Gabe would say if he paid any attention to this blogging stuff but since he doesn't, oh well, I just posted it. Gabe thought he was being funny while he was shaving to hike his "stretchy pants" up like this. Well he was nice enough to turn and let me snap a picture....

12 comments:

Stan Adams said...

Nice Gabe you on the world wide web now. You should have pulled them up a little more. the picture with Bostyn is great. See you soon.

Crystal said...

Well what a splended picture of Gabe.I always new that was his best side....Your girl is so cute. I love all the pics. and is her hair a little red?

adamsfamilynews said...

That is such a Gabe thing to do...Poor Haley, what you have to put up with.

HaleyandGabe said...

thankyou amy i think you are the only one who understands!

HaleyandGabe said...

cystal you wouldnt want to see the other side in that picture!!hahahaha anyways sometimes she has a little tint of red it weird.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

That is too funny and now you have major black male evidence just don't let him get to the original!!!

A said...

i bet if gabe saw this pic he would kill you!!! lol.

Crystal said...

Her hair is just like my boys hair. a little hint of red. I love it. And by the way thank for not showing the other side..HEHEH

*WEST* said...

"sometimes I wear stretchy pants just for fun" That is so funny. I missed your guts!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Do I have to claim him as my brother?

Crystal said...

Haley We need a new pic on there.......

HaleyandGabe said...

im workin on it im workin on it