Monday, March 3, 2008

SOFTBALL TOURNEY IN ST. GEORGE



Gabe played in his first softball tournament of the year. It was perfect timing to get out of this never ending cold and head to St. George for some nice weather. It felt so good to hang out at the ball fields all day watch games in the sun. Bostyn must have thought it was a little different since she has never been outside longer than going from the car to a house or walking from grandmas to Shannons. Well of course it had to end and we had to come back but luckily we will be heading back down again in two weeks!!! can't wait.

The weather was sooo nice..it was in the 70's which felt like 100 degrees!

Bostyn all snuggled up in her stroller watching her dad play softball

Bostyn had her first slumber party down in st. george with her cousins Paige and Lexi...getting them all to look at the camera was impossible...

12 comments:

adamsfamilynews said...

We had a lot of fun on our mini vacation. I love the picture you took of Bostyn in her stroller

Anonymous said...

She is soooo stinkin cute!

*WEST* said...

Look at hose cute girls...Wish I could have been there! Next time...

Lisa said...

SO jealous of the warm weather! Bostyn is to die for, I love those bright blue eyes! Nice work :)

Stan Adams said...

Looks like fun we can't wait to be there also and see all the grandkids and parents. See ya soon.

Anonymous said...

She gets cuter and cuter everytime I see her (or a picture of her I should say). I feel like we never see you guys. Can't wait for St George!!!

Crystal said...

Soooo cute. I cant believe how much she looks like you. So are you going to start playing? Did you see todd?

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

We need to make a girls trip down there!!! And look at that adorable pic of her in the stroller!!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

oh my goodness, she is so cute, that pic of her in the stroller is absolutely darling.....Are those the same fields we played on?

A said...

oh how stinkin fun! Tu TU is adorable and I love the pic of her screaming! hey, send me your email. im making my blog private and want to send you an invite

HaleyandGabe said...

Jamie-Those are the fields we played on high school for the sunshine tourn. the ones at snow canyon...good times and no crystal I did not see Todd.

*WEST* said...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!