



Bostyn has been smiling for a bit now and I was finally near a camera when she was in the mood. She just gets funner and funner!! My sisters kids can't get enough of her. Gage absolutely loves her to death. He is always making things in his first grade class and bringing them home for her to hang on the fridge or from her crib. Lately Gage has been so excited because he is so proud how he can pick her up and set her down on his own. Dakoda on the other hand thinks he is as big as Gage (which he kind of is...) and I'll look over and he'll be carrying TuTu across the room legs dangling and all. It's a little frightnening but its so cute how much they love her.
10 comments:
She is a doll!!!
haley she is looking more and more like you. i cant believe it. she is so cute.
has anyone noticed that dang binky thingy attatchment thingy is clipped to her shirt in almost every picture??oh well couldnt survive without it
Haley-
Yeah I was just talking to Crystal the other day and was asking her about you!! She said you just had a little girl, and Haley she is so adorable and I love her name!! I'm so glad that you found me, its going to be fun to be able to keep in touch!! And I definitely agree about the whole idea of getting together, that would be fun to catch up and see what everyone is up too!!! Take care..
I was gonna ask you about that dang binky thing! jk... Love you have a super night.....
She is way toooooo cute!!! It makes me want mine right now, but I still have so long to go. It was fun to see you guys tonight and can't wait to see in her blessing dress tomorrow:)
oh hayley your lil "tu tu" is going to have some much fun being pulled around by those boys... you have automatic entertainment built right in! she is adorable.. I love those first lil smiles!
Haley-
Your little girl is so cute. I cant believe how much hair she has! How fun, my little one is a baldie! They grow so fast, it just seems like yesterday Brooklynn was 6 weeks and now she is six months. You looked great pregnant, did you even gain a pound?!! Well Im so glad you found my blog, It will be fun to keep in touch!
you are tagged! Go to my blog and see!
Gabe & Haley what a cutie i was glad we were there for the blessing she looked so cute. i only wish i wasn't sick and could of held her more. Keep the pictures coming.
Post a Comment