Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bostyns Baby Blessing


We had Bostyn blessed on February 3rd and here are a couple random pictures of her in her dress. My mom bought this dress down at the Veranda when I was only a few months along....it turned out pretty cute!








7 comments:

A said...

Bostyn looks so adorable in her dress. I love that dress from Veranda.. and I love the pic of her smiling. She is "tu" cute!

*WEST* said...

Very clever comment Ash, I love the "Tu"!!! How cute is she!

Crystal said...

Ok what is with the name tu tu.. i am kinda confused. anyways, what a great day huh. Her dress is so cute! how was that day? did you have everyone over? I bet the snowmobile ride was nice just to get away! I totally know how it is.

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

That dress is absolutely amazing!! I love it!! Ya know I have never been snowmobiling in my life, hahah I would probably die or crash!!! Bostyn is beautiful!!!! See ya

Stan Adams said...

What a cutie, thanks for having us there it was great to be a part of that day. I am glad you and Gabe had a chance to go snowmobileing. It is a fun way to spend the winter in Utah. Keep the pictures coming.

adamsfamilynews said...

She is a doll! I love the picture of her smiling and I love the dress. Your mom told me to not go in there because I would spend to much money but I think I will risk it.

Rebecs said...

What a darling dress & accessories! What a BEAUTIFUL baby!