Sunday, February 10, 2008

SNOWMOBILING!!!!

Gabe took me snowmobiling on Saturday and I'd have to say I had a pretty good time. I have no proof of us actually riding because my camera literally was frozen along with our granola bars, jerky and water that we had in a back pack. I felt bad though cause I'm just a beginner and Gabe rides often and you could just tell he was so bored of the wimpy trails but he hung with me anyways. However, Gabe would go off on his own now and then and I was quite impressed with his abilities. One day I am sure we will have snowmobiles since it is Gabe's love. We were riding along and he pulled over for me to pull up next to him and he said, "see we were meant to be together" I thought he was talking about me but then he pointed down to his sled....

2 comments:

*WEST* said...

MEMORIES!!! I can picture his kinda red neck wedding right now it would involve some snow, a sled, and if you are lucky YOU!!! Have a super night!!!

*WEST* said...

Tag again